I see lots of clients in varying states of mind from ecstatic down to depressed! What I’ve noticed is the happier ones have a similar philosophy and the most popular are the following seven points. Give it a go for a month and see how your mood improves.
- Do It Now. – You will be dead one day. I know that may come as a surprise to you, but it’s true. Nobody is going to get out of this life alive! My question to you is this: Are you choosing to live right here, right now? Think about it for a moment. Life doesn’t start when “this, that, or the other thing‚Äù is sorted. This IS your time. Life is now. Do something with it. Waiting is a trap designed to waste your life. Remember, as you live your minutes you live your hours. As you live your hours, you live your days and as you live your days you live your life. Make sure you use every minute wisely because today is your life!
- Your goals are important. – If you want to live a happy, fulfilling life, set some meaningful goals. Never put off or give up on something that’s important to you… not because you still have tomorrow to start or try again, but because you may not have tomorrow at all. Life is shorter than it sometimes seems. Make today count. Take just one small step each day. At the end of each day ask yourself “Have I moved towards my goal or away from it?”
- Work Hard. – Remember, personal growth in all walks of life is a slow process. There are no short cuts. You need to work on it gradually every day. You can be who you want to be in life. Don’t settle for less than what you think you deserve, or less than you know you can be. Despite the struggles you will have along the way, never give up on yourself. You are better than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as capable as you have ever imagined. Keep going.
- Conquer fear. – It’s often difficult to grow into your greatest self, but it’s just crazy to let the lie of fear stop you. So realise right now that fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in your head. Be brave. Go after your goals. Never let your fear determine your present or decide your future. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is far more important than fear. Remember FEAR is just False Evidence Appearing Real!
- Learn to use “What if?” – Life is too short to wait. Every new day is another chance to change your life. Every great achievement starts with the decision to try. Ask yourself “What if…” and then DO IT NOW. Give yourself a fair chance. You will be surprised how often “what if” works. And no, you won’t win every time. You must keep trying, and do the best you can do every day – to improve on what you learned yesterday. Instead of saying “I can’t do that!” Ask “What if I could?”
- Enjoy the moment – You will always be missing out on something. You simply can’t have it all. Thus, it will always seem like something wonderful might be happening elsewhere. And that’s OK. Let it go, and realise you have everything right now. The best in life isn’t somewhere else; it’s right where you are at this moment. You have to accept that some things will never be yours, and learn to value the things that are only yours. The grass may seem greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to cut it! Enjoy and tend your own grass!
- Get out there and start LIVING. – Laugh often and love genuinely. Respect others and judge less. Win the affection and sincere smiles of children. Earn the regard of honest peers and endure the betrayal of fake friends. Appreciate the beauty surrounding you wherever you are, whenever you are. Find the good in people and situations. Leave the world a little better than you found it. Know that at least one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is what LIVING is all about!
Do It Now! DIN!
Try an introduction to my Millionaire Mind-set course for just £19 click here!
If you would like a copy of my latest Ebook sign up to this blog at the bottom of the page.
Would you like to join an accountability results group?
Come along to my Entrepreneurs Business Club!