Fit To Lead
There are several aspects to Leadership and this new seminar to be held in Tenerife in November 2017 will focus on;
- Having the right mind-set
- Being physically fit to lead
- Understanding the nine leadership motivators
- The correct Systems & Processes
Recent government stats tell us that only 1 in 3 employees going to work are engaged in their work. That means that over 66% of employees are disengaged. What’s also scary is employees typically don’t quit their jobs they quit their bosses.
The Question therefore is: ‘Can you afford to lose your talent?’
If the answer is ‘no’ then why not join us to hear case studies and success stories of companies that have won awards for innovation, growth, staff engagement which have generated exceptional profits, and the skills sets they used to achieve this including:
- Understand the 4 Enablers that great organisations adopt
- Develop a great leadership style that works and engages staff
- Learn the 4 leadership styles necessary to be effective
- Identify the ‘nine’ motivational reasons staff come to work
You’ll leave with a set of skills and a toolkit to put straight into your business that most business owners are blissfully unaware of.
If you want to be successful, you need to treat your business and you body like high performance machines. Only people that treat their body and their businesses like high performance machines will be truly successful. Every leader knows that only a body tuned for high performance can successfully run a high performance business.
People who ‘lose the snooze button’ will learn how to;
- Fuel your body for maximum energy and focus
- Massively improve productivity
- Reduce stress levels
- Increase mobility and strength
- Be the best version of themselves everyday
Michael Gerber (The E-Myth) explains: “We believe that your systems strategy is your business strategy, and the business systems you put in place are your business. This goes back to the idea of the franchise prototype or turn-key business idea — that if you do it right, your business will run itself, systematically and predictably.”
- Learn processes to make a business competitive
- Learn to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses
- Identify opportunities for improvement of products and services
- Deliver more consistently to your customers
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase customer loyalty
- Become more profitable.
- Build a strong succession plan
Habit is one of the most debilitating behaviours to leadership! You will be getting the result in your business with your people that you have created from the leadership habits that you have learned. You can’t plant bananas and pick cucumbers. If you want a different result you have to have different habits!
- Learn about the Alpha male syndrome
- Reprogram your sub-conscious
- Understand the cause & effect of leadership
- Find out why “Negative feedback loops” don’t work
- Ditch the “Carrot and stick” mentality
Once you have been on this course you definitely will see your business and staff in a different light!
Your four presenters are;
Watch these videos to find out more then register your interest in a taster session in April by filling in the form on this page!